When you properly insulate your home, you can create comfortable and consistent climate in your home while improving the energy efficiency of your home. Below are tips on selecting the best insulation for roofs.
Aerolite Roof Insulation
Aerolite insulation is made from pure spun glass which is glued with an inert thermo setting resin to create a strong, easy to handle and resilient blanket. These are some of reasons why you should install aerolite insulation for your home.
- Aerolite Roof Insulation being one of the best energy saving insulator in the world reduces electricity bills during winter and summer.
- It also has soundproof properties. It is able to prevent outside sound from getting in your home to cause distraction.
- Aerolite Roof Insulation does not attract vermin which is known to cause harmful diseases when there is a change in the climate. It is made from sustainable resources of naturally occurring minerals that are recycled materials. It is also non-combustible which means you are safe in the event of fire.
Isotherm Roof Insulation
While there are a lot of types of Roof insulation in the market, isotherm Roof insulation is deemed to be one of the most environmentally friendly insulation in the world made from recycled PET bottles.
- Not only is isotherm roof insulation safe, but it is also dust and allergy free. It is therefore ideal for people who suffer from allergies. It does not contain any chemicals, toxins and other irritants. As a result, it does not cause any type of illnesses or even rashes. The best thing is that in the event isotherm gets a bit wet, it dries naturally and it is resistant to condensation. This prevents fungi or even bacteria from forming.
- Isotherm insulation is designed not to allow rodents and other pests from burrowing and forming nests in your roof and walls. This is vital since rodents can introduce a lot of diseases such as salmonella into your home. This will ruin your wiring, plumbing and other structural components of your home.
- Isotherm roof insulation is environmentally friendly. It is made from non-biodegradable PET bottles that would have found its way in a landfill where it would sit as pollution for a long time. Besides this, it is also locally manufactured therefore it does not need to be shipped or even transported which increases carbon footprint in the world.
- Isotherm Roof insulation is going to save you a lot of money in terms of monthly energy costs. In some cases, it can reduce your monthly bills by as much as twenty to thirty percent. Averagely, it is going to end up paying itself within three years of being installed.
As seen above, those are two types of Roof Insulation. It is vital to know them and their benefits so that you can make an informed decision when looking for the right one to install in your home. It is best to let professional aerolite installers handle the installation, however, if you decide to do it on your own, make sure you follow the set guidelines